Wednesday, September 22, 2010

my topic

How far will the twins go into the post season.

Interview questions.
Jake Hannan
-How far do you think the twins will go into the post season?
I think it depends on what they yankees do, if the yankees do well then I think the twins will not make it very far.
-What do you think is the teams biggest strength?
I think the biggest strength is our defense and our depth is better than any other team.
-Will you be attending any of the post season games?
I might, it depends on if i can get tickets or not, but I would love to.

Scottie Sikich
-What player do you think will have the biggest positive impact on the team in the post season?
Carl Pavano because he's a clutch pitcher and he has a lot of experience.
-What do you think will be the teams biggest weakness in the post season?
The starting pitching because they have been struggling lately.
-Do you think the weather will be a factor when they play at target field?
Yes because  it's getting colder everyday and they are used to playing in the dome.

Joe Craft-Who is your favorite player on the team? why?
My favorite player would be Jim Thome because he's a consistent power hitter and gets the fans in the game.
-Any predictions on who will be in the world series?
I think it gonna be the twins verse the yankees but the twins are gonna pull it off.
-Will you be doing anything special for the games other than watch them on tv?
I'll probably either go to buffalo wild wings or have some people over at my house to watch the games.