Tuesday, March 15, 2011

daily journal

One day I went to buy a new car. as I pulled into the dealership with my old boring car I set my eyes on this very special and unique automobile it was a shoe on wheels. I had never seen anything like this before so I had to have it. I went up to the first car sales person I saw and demanded a test drive. Instantly when I got in the shoe/car I fell in love with it. it was unlike anything I had ever been in control of before. As we took it out for a test drive we got many weird looks and I kind of like the attention it brought to me. It wasn't very fast and it didn't have great handling but I didn't care this was the car for me. When we got back to the dealership I signed the papers and it was mine. I spent the rest of that day going and picking up my friends cruising through town getting weird looks from everyone we passed it was the most fun I've had in a while and I will continue to drive my shoe car until it dies.