Thursday, April 7, 2011

feedback on creative writing

I thought this class was very informational and I learned a lot. I'm not much of a writer so I was kind of nervous when I saw this class on my schedule but when the class got started I realized I would be just fine. This class gave me another look on writing by doing the daily journals. I wasn't used to writing everyday but I began to enjoy it.

The one thing that I disliked about the class is that it got repetitive, we would have the same schedule and do the same thing almost everyday, if we mixed up the schedule of the class I think it would be a lot more interesting. Also I think we spent too much time on the poetry unit, I felt like I was taking just a poetry class for over half the quarter. Other than that I enjoyed the writing we did in this class and I learned a lot from it