Friday, April 8, 2011

Final Story

Final story
Stu Daly
         It all started one hot day in June, I was sitting in my room minding my own business when I heard someone knock at my door so I went up to see who it was not thinking much about it. When I got to the door I opened it up and Wiz Khalifa was standing there greeting me with a smile. I was shocked to say the least because wiz was by far my favorite rapper and someone who I have followed and listened to for a while now. I immediately invited him in and he accepted I asked him why he was there and he said because I know you’re a big fan and I’m just trying to chill. I had to tell all of my friends about this so me and wiz rolled up to Dominic’s house to pick him up on the way I called him and said you have no idea who I’m bringing to come pick you up right now. When we got there me and wiz walked up to the door and surprised Dominic, he was completely shocked just as I was and had a big smile on his face. Wiz asked him if he wanted to roll with us and of course he said yes. Next we went to pick up my friend nick. He was just as big of a fan of Wiz as me and Dominic were so we knew he would be happy too. We got to his house and did the same thing when we picked up Dominic. Soon all three of us were rolling around with our idol. We decided to hit the mall with him because we knew it would be a big thing if we were walking around with him. We got to the mall we were all feeling really good and excited. As soon as we stepped into the mall people were all around us asking for autographs and pictures so we accepted and did all that. Pretty soon we had to have security guards around us at all times because we were getting mobbed. We shopped around for a while, we would walk into a store wiz would ask us if we wanted something and he’d buy it for us. It was like we had all died and gone to heaven. After the mall we decided to hop on a plane and head to Los Angeles where wiz said he had some things planned for us. So we dropped all our plans for the next week and went on vacation. When we arrived in California we had a limo pick us up and bring us to the studio where wiz recorded. When we got there we met Big Sean Mac Miller and the rest of Taylor gang. We all chilled hung out and talked about everyday things for a while, it seemed like we had been part of the group for a while. At night they took us out to all the hottest places to party and have fun. We didn’t get any sleep but we didn’t care. We were living our lives like a rock star which is everything we had ever dreamed of. Everything was free and there was plenty of it to go around. We would drive around in the nicest cars and not have to wait in line for anything. Other than the lifestyle that we were living we had so much fun just hanging out with Mac Wiz and the rest of Taylor gang, they made us feel like family. After hanging out with them for about a week they decided that since we were so much fun they were going to allow us to be a part of Taylor gang and live this lifestyle all the time. Dominic Nick and I all looked at each other and didn’t even have to think this was exactly what we wanted to we quickly said yes. They congratulated us with handshakes and also wiz took out a box with three new diamond chains in it which meant we were a part of the group. We had finally made it and we didn’t even have to do anything, this lifestyle was just given to us after all that had happened I suddenly started hearing a constant beeping noise in my head. I asked Dominic or nick if they heard it too but they said they didn’t. I thought I was losing my mind when I realized that familiar sound. It was my alarm clock going off. It was time for me to go to school and everything that had just happened was all a dream. We were stuck back in our normal lives doing everyday normal things. It was a great dream and I know one day that it will come true maybe not exactly like that but we will be living like rock stars one day.