Thursday, February 3, 2011

Best place in the world

To me, the most peacefully, best place in the world is Park City Utah. I just recently came back from a weekend trip to Park City about 2 weeks ago and I had a great time. We stayed at the Sundial Lodge which was a very nice hotel right one the mountain about 100 yards from the nearest lift. I went with the school so I was with some of my closest friends in paradise which made it even better. We didn’t know what to expect because our previous trips have been fun but nothing could compare to our accommodations this year. Our hotel room had 2 king size beds, a balcony, flat screen TV, full kitchen with dishwasher and a washer and dryer for our clothes. It was everything we needed and more, along with everything that our rooms had to offer the hotel itself had a lot of fun activities for when we weren’t on the hill. There was an outdoor heated pool, 2 hot tubs with one on the roof and plenty of other fun things to do. During the day we would ride the mountain and have a great time and around 4 when the lifts would close we would all come back meet up talk about our days and plan what we were going to do that night. One night we went into town and looked at all the shops and places to eat. at night it was just me and 3 of my best friends in our hotel room having the times of our lives. I will never forget this trip and the people that I enjoyed it with I hope we can all plan a trip like that next year because it is definitely worth it.