Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daily Journal

 I wake up and try to take a deep breath, but the deeper the breath the more severe the pain. The ground is hard beneath my back, and I feel a dull pain in my arm… I quickly get up because I'm worried I try to breathe but it hurts to much, I look around and have no idea where I am. All I feel is cold and pain, my pockets are empty, I have nothing. But i know i have to get up and find someone to help me so i use all of my remaining strength to get up and walk around the corner of a building where i see normal everyday people walking the streets of downtown. I still do not know what city I'm in so I go up to the closest person and ask them, and they respond with new york. Now I am even more terrified because I am so far away from home. I find a pay phone and get some change from a stranger and call my parents. they had been looking for me for days and were so happy to hear my voice, they got on a plane as soon as they could to come get me.