Monday, February 7, 2011

some random stuff

You are walking down the street and out runs a zebra, you hear a roar and then out strolls a lion. It turns and looks your way… I stood there and watched the lion slowly sneak up on the zebra. The lion look real hungry and fiending for food so I knew he would attack at any second. Just as I thought the lion pounced and chased the zebra down and got it by the back leg. All of a sudden the lion seemed to not want the zebra anymore and turned back towards me. I was instantly terrified and began to run. I ran as fast as I ever have before to get away from the beast. It was gaining on me I couldn't out run the lightning fast speed of the lion. After about a minute of running it caught up to me and pounced just like it did on the zebra I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I knew it had gotten me. Just as I fell to the ground I woke up from a horrible nightmare sweating profusely. The end