Friday, February 25, 2011

Daily journal

If I could invite three people to eat dinner with it would be mac miller, wiz khalifa and Pauly D. The reason I would pick these people is because mac and wiz is pretty much all i listen to and they each have their own little show where they video tape their lives and I've watched most of them and they always have fun or do crazy stuff in them. Also Pauly D is mad funny so I think it would be fun to sit down and talk with him about jersey shore and anything else that comes up. Those three people make me laugh and inspire me. I feel like mac miller would be the easiest to relate to because he just turned 19 so hes about the same age as me but makes great music and is becoming more and more popular. They all seem to just have fun in life and make the best out of it which is what I like to do so I think we would have some interesting conversations.