Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Daily Journal: free write

The one thing I am most excited for is graduating and having the whole summer to chill with my friends and have the best times of our lives. I am also excited to turn 18 because all of my other friends are already 18 so I miss out on a lot of fun things that they do. I still have about a little over a month till my birthday so I have been counting the days. This summer is going to be the best summer of my life no matter what. I'm going to have as much fun as possible with all my friends before we all go off to college. I plan to work a lot in the summer so I have enough money to go out and do something everyday and not worry about the money. We go to the beach a lot in the summer and just hang out and play Frisbee which is one of my favorite things to do. I'll still be playing a lot of baseball so I expect my summer to be full of fun, work, and baseball which is just how I want it.