Thursday, February 17, 2011

daily journal: free write

The one thing I'm most excited for right now is spring break and the start of the 2011 baseball season. the reason I am so excited about this is because it will be my senior year on the team and our team looks really good this year. we are also going to Florida as a team for spring training over spring break which is always fun. I went last year and had a blast on the beach in Florida playing baseball with my teammates and screwing around in the nice Florida weather. I'm also excited to see what new roles people will bring to the team this year. the team will be made up of mostly seniors but there will be a few juniors that will get to start so I'm excited to see what they can bring to the team. as a senior I've already been through the program for four years so I know exactly what to expect and how to act. last year was my first year on the varsity team so I was still learning a lot of new things about how the team works but this year I feel a lot more comfortable and I'm ready to just concentrate on playing good baseball and contributing to the team as much as possible.